skip to main content
Posted On:
Friday, July 28, 2017
News Image
Register ONLINE before coming to school and cut your time in 1/2!




 2017-2018 School Supply Fee = $20


IMPORTANT - You must still come on one of the registration days to have your address verified and sign the registration paperwork.

Click HERE to fill out your paperwork from home.

** Remember, your child is not registered for school until you come in and sign the registration paperwork.


Required Paperwork:

1.    Two (2) Proofs of Residency

ALL STUDENTS are required to show (2) different proofs of residency for their zoned school when registering.  Proof of residency is a current (within the last 30-60 days) utility bill - electric, gas, or water - with the parent's name and address printed on it.  If parents have not been living at the residence long enough to have a utility bill, a contract or lease on a house or apartment will be accepted.  Agency, government or court documentation will also be accepted. 

2.    Immunization Records and Physical Examination Records

3.    Certified Copy of Child's Birth Certificate (new students only)

4.    Child's Social Security Card (new students only)

View all Latest News